Telephone: 0041 44 2520918
Service: Accommodation (House To Let)
Since 1974 Elizabeth Zollinger, an artist from Switzerland, is living part time on the island. She has developed an intimate relationship with the place, its people and its culture and this inspired her to develop the Celtic Spirit Project in 1996. The Cultural Weeks aim to preserve and retain the true culture and heritage of Inis Mór and promoting a sustainable tourism for the island.
House to let:
When Elizabeth is not on the island, she offers her house for rent in the beautiful west of the Island away from the tourist stream with a spectacular sea view over to the mountains of Connemara. It has two bedrooms and a large living room with an open kitchen, a cosy stove and central heating. It is also very warm in the winter. It is very well equipped with all you need, including an interesting library, CD’s and DVD’s. Wifi is available.
- The house is warm, cosy, comfortable, quiet, away from tourist track and has a beautiful sea view and friendly and helpful neighbours.
- Comfortable, newly refurbished house with magnificent view over the sea to the mountains of Connemara.
- Far away from tourist track.
- Bus connection from harbour, main village etc. direct to house: 3-5 times a day or rent a bike.
- The house is well insulated, with central heating and fireplace, therefore it’s ideal for the winter months also.
- Big living-room with open kitchen and fireplace.
- Two bedrooms (one double, two single beds).
- Bathroom with shower and bath.
- Washing machine, ironing board and iron.
- TV, Video, DVD, Radio and CD/Cassetteplayer.
- Plenty of interesting books.
- Plenty of space around the house, small conservatory to relax in.